I believe in empowering sane voices and engaging in rational conversations.
Expression is a gift that we are born with. The most powerful people in any situation are the ones who are expressing themselves. In this community, we’re going to focus on empowering everyone - regardless of where they stand on the political spectrum - to use their voice.
This community will focus on expression. When you join, you’ll get access to perks and programs focused engaging in more empowered conversations. Here are some of the things we’ll do:
- Ongoing civil dialogue: The challenge with having sane dialogue on the internet is that any troll can interject themselves and disrupt the community. However, I’ve found that when a group of people of different philosophies come together in good faith, amazing discussions take place. We’ll have ongoing, daily discussions about the topics on your mind. No topic is off limits and all perspectives are welcome to participate…as long as you don’t insult one another. Use your words. Craft arguments. Challenge one another to grow.
- Book club: We’ll read interesting books and engage in live community discussions that will help bolster our perspective of the world and give us tools to engage in dialogue with people we disagree with.
- Debate club: Just like high school debate club, we’ll learn how to flex our mental muscles by arguing different sides of controversial issues. You may get to argue a point you agree with…or you may have to stretch outside your comfort zone by being assigned a position that you disagree with. But that will get you the tools to understand the other side of the argument.
- Coaching for confidence and empowerment: Coaching people to empower themselves is one of the parts of my day job as an organizational psychologist that I love most. I’ll bring my work into this group with group coaching seminars around confidence building, communicating with clarity, self-expression, and more.
- Exclusive content: When you join this community, you’ll be the first to get access to the ideas I’m thinking about, articles I find interesting, and ideas I’m working through. You’ll get to have a hand in shaping those ideas through discussion and input.
Membership has its privileges. Anyone can access the community and see what’s going on in it. But if you really want to take advantage of it and participate in our activities and discussions, you’ll have to chip in.
The good news is that it starts at $5/month. You’ll get access to exclusive content, be able to participate in the discussions, join in for book club, debate club and other activities, and contact me directly.
Your support means the world and will free up my time to be able to provide even more content and experiences.